Pagina de pornire
Privacy Policy
Contact me
DIY & Crafts Tutorials
Only for you
Comments:
Tags
Beauty ideas
DIY amp; Crafts
DIY Fashion
How to wrap a sari
Share:
Tweet
How to wrap a sari
In this picture are the most practical idea to wear a sari, a very good idea for girls who love this accessory. Have fun!
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
Classic Potato Salad
Creamy and SO dreamy, I hope you love this salad as much as my family and I do! Ingredients: 2-1/2lbs medium-sized potatoes (about 4-5 potat...
DIY ANTI WRINKLE EYE STICK
This is a simple recipe..You could substitute any oil for coconut oil……olive oil, jojoba, etc. You could just use all Meadowfoam as well. It...
Wine bottle light
Who knew that a bottle would serve as a perfect decoration? Well, let's get hands on work because you just need an empty bottle, a drill...
Jelly worms
Ingredients 2 packs (3 oz) Raspberry jello 1 pkg unflavored gelatin (for extra firmness) 3/4 cup whipping cream 3 cups boiling water 15 drop...
DIY Christmas Stocking
Christmas stocking have always been one of my favorite parts of Christmas. Its always so exciting to see whats inside. This Christmas Stocki...
DIY: Washer & Ribbon Necklace
You will need: 20 - 30 1" metal washers (I used 24. Use more or less to make it the length you want.) 5/8" wide grosgrain ribbon, ...
Parlez-Vous Croissant?
The croissant has evolved…into a crescent roll. Let me explain. From the time I was in college until about 10 years ago, croissants were f...
Made Over Chest of Drawers
I love the way Ralph Lauren always add a modern twist to a classic; he always finds a way to make the old feel new again. Inspired by his s...
Chicken & lime soup
Ingredients : 2 Tbsp olive oil 1 medium yellow onion 2 stalks celery 1 medium jalapeno 4 cloves garlic ¾ lb. chicken breast 6 ...
HOW TO MAKE THE WORLD’S BEST BODY BUTTER
I have just started testing out different recipes to make my own skin/hair products and I was hoping to find the perfect combination so I co...