Pagina de pornire
Privacy Policy
Contact me
DIY & Crafts Tutorials
Only for you
Comments:
Tags
Coffee with love
Decorating ideas
DIY amp; Crafts
Drinks ideas
Share:
Tweet
Coffee with love!
I'm sure you'll raze:
First one folded cardstock in half and cut half hearted (using my scissors :) Pylones! Then leaned into the cup (knock milk with a mixer to get more foam and mix the coffee) and then sprinkled with cinnamon! SO SIMPLE :)
Recent Posts
Popular Posts
Classic Potato Salad
Creamy and SO dreamy, I hope you love this salad as much as my family and I do! Ingredients: 2-1/2lbs medium-sized potatoes (about 4-5 potat...
DIY ANTI WRINKLE EYE STICK
This is a simple recipe..You could substitute any oil for coconut oil……olive oil, jojoba, etc. You could just use all Meadowfoam as well. It...
Wine bottle light
Who knew that a bottle would serve as a perfect decoration? Well, let's get hands on work because you just need an empty bottle, a drill...
Jelly worms
Ingredients 2 packs (3 oz) Raspberry jello 1 pkg unflavored gelatin (for extra firmness) 3/4 cup whipping cream 3 cups boiling water 15 drop...
DIY Christmas Stocking
Christmas stocking have always been one of my favorite parts of Christmas. Its always so exciting to see whats inside. This Christmas Stocki...
Parlez-Vous Croissant?
The croissant has evolved…into a crescent roll. Let me explain. From the time I was in college until about 10 years ago, croissants were f...
Made Over Chest of Drawers
I love the way Ralph Lauren always add a modern twist to a classic; he always finds a way to make the old feel new again. Inspired by his s...
DIY: Washer & Ribbon Necklace
You will need: 20 - 30 1" metal washers (I used 24. Use more or less to make it the length you want.) 5/8" wide grosgrain ribbon, ...
Pristiños navideños
Pristiños are a traditional Christmas dessert in Ecuador. These fried pastries are served with miel de panelaor piloncillo syrup. Pristiños ...
HOW TO CURL YOUR HAIR WITH A FLAT IRON
1. Prep your hair with a light mist of product like hairspray before you start to help hold the curl. Grab your flat iron and let's get ...